Answered

Opinion Scale - How can I adjust the mobile version?

• 14 December 2021
  • 10 replies

I created an opinion scale. On desktop it looks the way it should look. But on mobile the scale is very squeezed. Does anyone know how I can edit the mobile version? Or what settings I have to make so that the version is adapted for mobile? 

Thank you in advance, I appreciate any help.

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 December 2021, 18:45

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sandrine Thanks for stopping by! Would you mind sending the URL of your form and a screenshot of the issue so we can see what’s happening on mobile? 

Hi @Liz 
Thanks for the quick response! 

Attached you see the screenshot. I created the opinion scale with Typeform and copied the code (for email integration). Then I integrated the code into my newsletter. The desktop version on the left side looks fine. The mobil version on the right side looks squeezed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, I see. What email service provider are you using? And do you have any other code on the page? If so, you’ll want to remove the extra code. 

I create the newsletter in Stripo and there is no extra code. I think the problem is that the typeform is not automatically adapted to the mobile version. Therefore, I would like to know if there is anything to consider when creating the opinion scale. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, can you send a screenshot of how you’re adding the code in the platform, @Sandrine ? I’m not familiar with it, but seeing how the code is being added might help me narrow down the issue. The layout you’re seeing is expected, but it shouldn’t have the numbers wonky like that. 

@Liz Do you know if it is possible to adjust the mobile version? 
As you are saying the layout is as expected to look like that do you mean its expected that the boxes around the numbers also should look like this? 

I just copy and paste the code into the newsletter: 

Thanks for your help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Huh, everything does look right with the code. I’m going to have our technical team help you, as I’m not sure why it’s so squished. You should hear back from them soon, but if you don’t, please let me know, @Sandrine !

Hi @Liz 
Thanks for your help. Can i get in contact with the technical team? That would be very nice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sandrine They should have already contacted your account email, but let me know if they haven’t!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Sandrine! Hope you're having a nice day! Can con confirm our tech team got in touch with you? Hope you were able to solve your problem! :hugging: