Question

Option change

• 3 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Do you have the same issue with typeform? They changed option without any communication!!!

Now when my client are click on send, they cannot go back to the main page as previously.

If I do not get my initial setup I will quite within 2 month period as:

• support =0 
  • change the contract

I hope they will stop sending email to offer IPAD and consider there customer.

Regards,

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Not happy thanks for stopping by the community and apologies for all the troubles you’re experiencing. :( Definitely not the experience we intend for you to have.

I’m a little bit confused on the issue you’re experiencing with your form. Could you send a video or screenshot to explain more in detail? 

Our support team has also let me know they’ve replied to the past emails you’ve sent and have received replies from you as well, the most recent being to our billing team on Saturday. If you’re having issues with your plan, our billing team will be happy to help discussing this through your current support ticket. 

HI Sir,

I tried to reply by email… not possible.

as you already know here is the message that I have:

CLOSE EMBED ON COMPLETION

Switch back to your website seamlessly

Drop people back onto your site as soon as they complete your embedded typeform

Upgrade my plan

I hope that the community do not have the same trouble as me.

I am very disappointed that the Typeform team can downgrade features of a same pay model! They communicate a lot but do not support their own client. I do not want to share my view to the community but I never get constructive feedback from support.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Not happy our support team has been speaking to you via email, so they are receiving your replies and vice versa. :grinning:

I talked with support, and because your account is on a legacy plan we no longer offer, it’s causing some issues with that feature in the new builder. The upside is I’ve asked our product team for some help with giving you this feature, and I’ll update you here as soon as I hear back. :)