Answered

order form summary in pictures

hi, I would like the customer to be able to see in vision what they have specified in the order before check-out. is this possible? 

// Lina

icon

Best answer by mathio 13 May 2022, 09:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@LinatheLINa - you could insert a statement question/page in the flow that shows the summary using the @recall feature

des

thanks @john.desborough but it will still just show text? I would like my customer to get pictures of the chosen objects and custom choices. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@LinatheLINa - the ‘native’ capabilities in Typeform won’t go that far but you might be able to use the API to accomplish dong that.. 

@picsoung @Liz @Gabi Amaral - any thoughts?

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I don't have any workarounds for this offhand. :\ @mathio might have some hacks I’m not aware of. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI all. I am afraid typeforms do not support this. The only solution I see is to submit your form and then show a custom summary page where you would load data via our Responses API. However you would be submitting your form before the respondent sees the page with results.

HI all. I am afraid typeforms do not support this. The only solution I see is to submit your form and then show a custom summary page where you would load data via our Responses API. However you would be submitting your form before the respondent sees the page with results.

bummer :( I love the layout otherwise, but I would prefer seeing the visual order in total… Thanks for the answer anyway