Question

Participants Being Re-routed back to section they completed

• 1 September 2021
  • 5 replies

I have had a number of participants tell me that they are re-routed to the beginning of the same section. They are unable to move forward and then after restarting two-three times are able to exit the assessment and book a call. 

This is resulting in them missing 50% of the entire assessment,  but still being able to book a call. 

I also just got this feedback: I’m wondering if it’s the platform/system you are using bc it did feel glitchy compared to other questionnaires I filled out. For example I had difficulty selecting more than one answer on options that said I could

Anyone else experience this or know how to solve this?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sheena Works - this comes from another user

Can you please post some screen shots of your logic and a link to the form so that we can troubleshoot? 

From the sounds of it, based on your comments, there is a ‘logic error’ that has been included in your logic jumps, in the branching and calculations area. 

thanks

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If you could also send the URL of the form too, @Sheena Works , that would be great!

Here is the link to the form: https://workslearning.typeform.com/bizbodyscan 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sheena Works - in which section of the form is the issue that you are reporting? trying to allocate 25-30 minutes to review your assessment is a long time to try and find a needle in a haystack… 

(btw - you have what seems to be a multiple select multiple choice - says choose as many as you like - but it only accepts one choice - probably due to not toggling the the multiple selections on)

can you please screenshot some of the logic?

btw - i just completed the entire assessment and i saw no logic jump issues in terms of cycling back - i saw a number of instances where questions may have been copied/duplicated into different question groups and not edited and a number of stylistic issues in the questions but no apparent logic jump issues 

so please identify which section you believe holds the issue

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sheena Works Were you able to resolve this issue? If not, any screenshots you could send of the logic would be handy.