• 8 March 2021
  • 8 replies

HELP

Set up a personality quiz

8 Questions, 4 Multiple Choice answers - Done

Scores, 1,10, 100 & 1000  - Added

Logic calculated for scores - Done

PROBLEM

1. The logic leap seems to be ignored and just progresses you to the next step on the list
  2. Wanting to collect email address between last question and results, again it ignores the logic and moves to the next step (exit page)

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lisestylist thanks for stopping by! Do you happen to have the new builder in your account? If so, you can actually create this form much faster and easier with our instructions here!

If not, it should be added to your account by the end of the quarter. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lisestylist ! Were you able to use the personality quiz setup? :grinning:

Hi Liz, No is the short answer! It keeps switching up the results people get so I’ve had to take it down. My quiz is for people to discover if they are a hoarder or a minimalist and people who are saying they are disorganised are getting the result that they are minimalist - it just doesn’t work. It seems to need advanced programming skills to set up. I just wanted a simple quiz solution so I can create a few. It’s taken five weeks so far and it still isn’t working. Considering the cost of Typeform - I’m really not happy with it at all. 

I’ve just sent the fifth email to the helpdesk. Each time I do they just send me an article to read rather than actually helping. Not good at all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lisestylist oh goodness, so sorry to hear about all the troubles! Did you setup the personality quiz using this setup or the setup in our classic builder? 

The set-up in the classic builder. I’ve sent details to the support team again today but haven’t had a response. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lisestylist Our support team let me know they sent you an email about 15 minutes ago - did you receive that email? :grinning:

Yes thanks. I got an email from Ryan and we are almost there but just have an issue with the end form. I’ve given the detail to Ryan and am just waiting for a response. 

Lisa

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Lisestylist you’re in good hands with Ryan, so hopefully he can help narrow down the issue for you! Let us know if you think of any other questions in the meantime.