Answered

Picture choice with large images

• 13 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I am trying to ask my customers to choose a favourite between two design for a desktop screen.

The "picture choice” format does not seem right, as the images are very small, even with the "supersize” setting (see below). It seems there is no way for users to see the full screen images.

I could also host the images elsewhere, but I do not find a good way to add clickable links in a choice question.

This seems like a common use for forms. Am I missing something? How am I supposed to do this?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by jeremielp 13 February 2023, 19:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alex E Do you have the form embedded? If so, do you mind sending the URL where you have the form located? It looks really small in that screenshot. 

All that said, it isn’t possible to adjust the image sizes in the picture choice question, as they are set to a specific ration so they appear well on all browser types. 

it's not embedded. I am just testing it in the preview but I see the same when publishing: 

Is there another way to let vote between two large size pictures? Can I somehow put links in a form so they can be opened in another tab?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

You can put the links in the description, so that they will be clickable. Then let users vote using the question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @jeremielp ! This is a great idea.