Skip to main content
Answered

Play music

• 28 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello, 

I am working for a Music Label and in the context of gathering feedback for our upcoming releases I was wondering if it is possible to create a slide in which I can embed a link to soundcloud or another music player (no video needed)? 

After having listened to the track, I will ask for feedback and at the end there is a download link for the track. 

So to summarize:

1. listen to the song. (how can I do this?)
  2. gather feedback
  3. provide free download link

thanks for your feedback. 

Max

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BeckyWAV Oh this is cool! What a fun use for Typeform. You could hyperlink to the song like this: 

Where it says “song here,” you would add that hyperlink by selecting the text and choosing the hyperlink icon when hovering over it. 

Hey Liz, 

Thanks for your feedback! 

This would however mean that the person leaves the typeform to listen to the track. Is there a way to add an audio player? That way people could listen directly on the form (like if they would watch a youtube video but only audio)

Max

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BeckyWAV We don’t have an audio player within Typeform, but have you taken a look at VideoAsk yet? This might actually be a better use case for VideoAsk, which allows media files like this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @BeckyWAV another thing would be to use YouTube, I know you said you don’t need video but maybe it could be a workaround for having the audio clip in the typeform without someone leaving the form.

Let us know what you decide to do! 

Hey @Grace & @Liz,

thank you very much for you your input! I will try out both options, I’m sure one will do just fine :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @BeckyWAV !