Answered

Problems with forms unavailable by typing forms

Bom dia.

Estamos tendo problemas com algumas formas. Eles estão marcados como "Julgamento" e não estão disponíveis, ou que nosso atendimento ao cliente corporativo.

Quem me dera saber que nunca foi um problema, ele provavelmente não sabia de nenhuma notificação.

Por favor, verifique e entre em contato conosco, para que possamos resolver este problema, pode ser permitido. Já verificando os formulários de acordo com os materiais de ajuda e até mesmo ajustando tudo o que poderia estar causando esse problema, as formas ainda são inquebráveis.

Estou ansioso por uma resposta o mais rápido possível.

Link de formulário indisponível mais importante (https://engeladvogados.typeform.com/to/I82cKlSr?utm_source=xxxxx&utm_medium=xxxxx&utm_campaign=xxxxx&utm_term=xxxxx&utm_content=xxxxx)

-- Google Translation -- 

Good Morning.

We're having issues with some shapes. They are marked "Trial" and are not available, or that our corporate customer service.

I wish I knew it was never a problem, he probably didn't know of any notifications.

Please check and contact us, so that we can resolve this issue, it may be allowed. Already checking the forms according to the help materials and even tweaking everything that could be causing this issue, the forms are still unbreakable.

I look forward to an answer as soon as possible.

Most important form link unavailable (https://engeladvogados.typeform.com/to/I82cKlSr?utm_source=xxxxx&utm_medium=xxxxx&utm_campaign=xxxxx&utm_term=xxxxx&utm_content=xxxxx)

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 June 2022, 21:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MayaraM Happy Monday! Did you happen to change plans or are you using features that aren’t included on your plan? If so, you’ll need to remove those features in order to use the forms. 

You can view the differences in plans here

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @MayaraM! Were you able to check Liz' comment above? Have you removed any feature to be able to publish your form? Thanks!