Answered

Products Purchase template

I am setting up a form to purchase products, but I need the customer after choosing the first product, to give them the opportunity to purchase another of my products, but haven't been able to make this happen, so that in the checkout they can see the 2 difference products they purchased.

Thanks so much!

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 July 2022, 17:44

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Vic.valencia Welcome to the community! Could you share with us what you already have setup or where specifically you’re getting stuck building the form? This article here may also help you in the meantime. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Vic.valencia! How are you? 

Make sure to explain where you got stuck when building your form. That'd help us to know how you can fix this! 😉

Hi @Vic.valencia Welcome to the community! Could you share with us what you already have setup or where specifically you’re getting stuck building the form? This article here may also help you in the meantime. 

Thanks very much, for your response. Where I am getting stuck is when trying to purchase a second product different than the first option selected, so basically what I want to do is for you to  choose between the different products we have, and when finished selecting your first product (with its specifics) to be able to add another product to the basket, but haven't found a way to solve it., Hope you can help me on this, thanks so much!

Hey @Vic.valencia! How are you? 

Make sure to explain where you got stuck when building your form. That'd help us to know how you can fix this! 😉

Thanks so much Gaby for your reply!

What I can’t seem to be able to do, is to add after the customer chooses it’s first product options to be able to add a second or third product, with different specifications each, it only let’s me choose the first product and I can’t move from there, thanks so much for you kind support!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Vic.valencia - if you can share some of the screen shots of your logic and perhaps a link to your form, we may be able to help you walk through extending to more products. It is usually as simple as asking the next question of “do you want to add another product?” and then using logic to go to that set of questions (either in another question group, logic branch or even another form ….) 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Vic.valencia 

Maybe you could share your form. That would help us see and visualize your current setup.

If, after specifying details of the first product, you redirect the user to the first question where they pick a product, this would erase and override your previous answer.

You should instead duplicate this product selection product, and then ask the user if they want to purchase another product.

Hope this makes sense

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@picsoung - great minds or fools are we?? lol

(simultaneous answers.. lol)

des