Answered

Publish button is disabled

Userlevel 1
Badge

When I open my last saved typeform, it has the publish button disabled so I cannot publish it.

And As soon as I make some changes to the contents of typeform, the following notice is appearing:

Someone’s made changes to this typeform

Someone—maybe you—has made changes to this typeform that aren’t shown here.
Click Update my typeform to refresh with the latest changes and continue editing. You’ll lose any changes you made in this current session. 

I pressed the Update your typeform button but changes are not saved and still cannot publish the typeform. 

To workaround, I duplicate the typeform and I try to publish it but it does not work. it says “not saved” on the bottom of page even though I have not made any change and still cannot publish.

icon

Best answer by Alextr 13 July 2022, 14:11

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Liz  just posted a new post called FAQ build your typeform, it includes some of your questions, give it a check out!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I checked my plan (basic) and tried it from another computer but I had the same issue from last Friday.  When I try to publish it keeps saying "no saved" or that "someone else is working on my typeform and i will lose all my changes". (I am the only user of my account)

And then the publish button is disabled and I cannot longer click it. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have the same issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @johnnylee Thanks for stopping by the community. If you’re sharing a password with someone else, you’ll see this error appear. You will need to be sure that you’re the only one using the password on your account. If you’d like to have someone else edit the form, it would be better to add them as a member to the workspace. 

If this is not the case for you, do you happen to have the builder open in another browser tab? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz, same issue here. I’m sure i;m not sharing my password. I restarted the computer and have the same issue 

Userlevel 1
Badge

HI Liz, thanks for your response. I am not sharing my password with someone else. 

I had the builder opened in a single browser but the publish button is still disabled.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, in that case, I would suggest contacting our support team here so they can take a closer look at this for you. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Everyone is having this problem at the moment, just look at all the posts about it in the last 24hrs. And if everyone is having the same issue then it’s probably not us...

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Mappyd, yes it is true. I opened a ticket with the support team and they told me they are receiving some similar reports from other Typeform users with the same issue. 

Is just my bad luck that I had to submit this form today for my client …. :(  

Hope it will be fixed soon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know what they provide for the solution, @Alextr !

Cannot login since 30 Minutes. Status page says: everything ok. Any known issues?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Liz it is better than yesterday managed to update my form. Just click refresh, publish and publish again and refresh again and see if is saved if not try again. Painful but I had to do it. Hope it will be fixed soon. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hurrah it works again. 

Thank you support team! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Can you share with us what was the solution the support team used to fixed this, @Alextr

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Gabi Amaral 

It just works like before nothing that I have to do. If you have this issue I would recommend to open a ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Alextr !!