Answered

Publish problems

• 7 October 2021
  • 7 replies

I have finished my typeform and clicked publish. It seems working because the botton is not fully colored. The problem is when I try to embed the form in my website. It does not show anything.

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 October 2021, 16:25

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Prexto thanks for stopping by! Could you provide the URL where you have the form embedded and a screenshot of the issue so I can help further? Thanks in advance!

https://prexto-website.web.app/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Prexto ! Though, it looks like I need to log in to access the form. I can’t tell from the screenshot, but which type of embed did you use? 

Hello Liz 

We used many different ones. The full page , the small page, etc 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Prexto Since I can’t see the form, it’s a bit difficult to troubleshoot, but if you aren’t already, I would suggest using our Embed SDK, especially if you have very specific code to your site that may cause issues with our standard code. Let me know if that doesn’t work!

Its very hard not to solve things this way. Is ther any chat or person we can talk to ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Prexto If you have our Business plan, you have access to our chat support. Otherwise, you can contact our support team directly here