Answered

Question + empty answers to fill out

• 28 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello TypeFormers

I would like to add a question with, as answers, a given amount of empty fields to fill out.
Is there a existing question type for that or an easy work-around to achieve that?

Best regards, 
Louis 

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 September 2023, 16:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @virginie lemoigne Thanks for stopping by! Would you be able to add a question group and then as many short or long text questions as you’d like them to answer within that group? 

Hello Liz, 

The question would be: “Please list the 3 main goals for this mission” + capture these goals. 

One could use a question group but it’s not ergonomic/user friendly nor aesthetic.  

=> No pre-set question inclunding blank fields to fill out by the person answering the questionnaire?

Best regards, 

Louis

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @virginie lemoigne Ah, got it! I’m afraid we don’t have a field option that would include multiple blank fields, so using a question group with a few short/long text fields would be your best bet. 

Hi, 

Well noted.
Could this be implemented, as I see this quite vital, especially for Briefs questionnaires?

Best regards, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @virginie lemoigne I can certainly pass along the feedback! We don’t have plans to build a feature like this at the moment, but if that changes, we’ll post so here.