Answered

Questions Unpublished

• 5 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, I have created a form with 10 questions and published right after I purchased my Plus plan, however it only published until my 4th question. I have attached a screenshot of how my content should look like after publishing. Looking forward to your urgent advise on the matter.

icon

Best answer by kristinehao08 7 January 2022, 00:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kristinehao08 Do you have logic jumps setup on your form? If so, are any of those logic jumps skipping over the questions? 

I got the below reply from Nick of Typeform, immediately after I raised my concern, and it has been helpful especially for a beginner like me. Big thanks!

The solution has been stated below:

Hi Kris,

This is Nick with Typeform Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. To better assist you, could you please provide me with the form URL that you are experiencing this on?

Normally, when a form acts in this way, there is Logic on the form that is used to skip or bypass certain questions based on the answers chosen on a previous question. It sounds like something within the Logic may not be set up properly. If you have Logic set up on the form, you can use the Logic Map to see how the questions flow.

Looking forward to your reply,

Nick | Team Typeform

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That's great to hear, @kristinehao08! So were you able to solve it? Make sure to share your form with us! Curious to see what you're working on! :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear you got it solved, @kristinehao08 ! Thanks for sharing!