Question

Questions with conditions

• 5 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Is it possible to create quizzes with several question sequences? 

Let’s say you start with 3 questions, if the person answers Yes, Yes, Yes, he will be send to one sequence of questions. If he answers No, Yes, Yes, he’ll be sent to a different set of questions. 

Does Typeform offer this? 

In addition, can I add hashtags to specific questions so if the person answers Yes on that question, he gets a hashtag in the system that later triggers a particular answer in our CRM system?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Anders Bergman Happy Friday! I hope you’re having a good one. Typeform does offer this with a bit of setup using our logic jumps. You can follow the steps here to set up your logic jumps to show questions based on previous answers. 

As for hashtags, we don’t have this capability, but could you share more about which CRM system you’re using? It’s possible there’s a workaround through Zapier or a direct integration we provide. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - could you set/store the hashtags as a variable that could be passed as a text string to the CRM

… example here

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @john.desborough That could be possible! Though, if we integrate with the CRM, there may be an easier way to do this. For example, @Anders Bergman is using Hubspot, they could easily setup a workflow instead that might be beneficial!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Anders Bergman! I was wondering if you've had time to check Liz's and John's comments over here. Were you able to achieve what you were trying to? Let us know!