Answered

Quiz answers

• 25 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Is there a way that if someone chooses an incorrect answer in a quiz that it can show them that it’s wrong and show them the correct answer?

icon

Best answer by Mariana 26 March 2021, 09:55

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @SigniaChris. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

Sure thing! You can use Logic jumps to send the respondent to the "that's right"/"that's wrong" statement. The set up would be something like this: 

Q1: What is Mariana's favourite dessert? 
- Tiramisu
- Chocolate mousse
- Ice-cream

Logic jump:  If Q1 is [Tiramisu] then jump to [That's right. She loves tiramisu!]

In all other cases, jump to [Ops, no! You selected @recall information from the previous response but actually, her favourite dessert is Tiramisu.] 

I hope this helps :)

Badge +5

Q1: What is Mariana's favourite dessert? 
- Tiramisu
- Chocolate mousse
- Ice-cream

I know the answer to this - it’s Tiramisu :cake:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That's right, @Gabriel :joy:  Tiramisu is such a great dessert! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That's right, @Gabriel :joy:  Tiramisu is such a great dessert! :heart_eyes:

It is a great dessert and i have had fun making it several times .. mostly cuz i get to eat it all myself.. or at least i used to lol…

i will admit though that every time someone mentions tiramisu, I remember the scene in Sleepless in Seattle where Tom Hank’s character is told about tiramisu, as part of how the world of dating has changed.. lol.. 

it’s Friday.. it’s raining.. and there is barely enough coffee in the city to get me through the day lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I finally make tiramisu for the first time last week, so if we ever all meet in person, I can bring it and create a typeform about it! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is the best thread ever!!! 🤩😍