Answered

Quiz form

Hi, 

I am new to Typeform and I want to create a quiz form for my site https://printersvalley.com/ that i would create some questions change it with time and if the user answered them correctly or based on their score, they will get discount.  Is this possible using typeform ?
Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 3 July 2022, 21:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Michael-locke333! Welcome to our Community! 👋🏼

What do you mean your questions would change with time? Could you be more specific about that?

The answer to your other questions is yes, it is possible to make a quiz based on score and then you can give discount to them accordingly.

I suggest you check this page with some quiz examples and templates, so you would have an idea what you could do with Typeform. We also had a webinar last month where we talked a lot about improving lead captures forms, including quizzes. 

Last, but not least, I'm tagging @john.desborough that is a genius in the art of building quizzes with Typeform! Hehehe. I think he might be able to help! 

Let me know if you have any other questions! Have a nice day! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy Friday, @Michael-locke333 ! Did the suggestions above help? Let us know if you need any additional help!

Happy Friday, @Michael-locke333 ! Did the suggestions above help? Let us know if you need any additional help!

Thanks I have actually hired someone to do the work 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Don't forget to send us some of your quizzes when they are ready! We'd love to give you some feedback on them! 😉