Question

quiz options

• 6 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi there, I’m new here and trying to find my way around the freebie account. I’d like to create a quiz that’s similar to a Myers-Briggs type personality test, where each question corresponds to a certain category, and thus each answer scores you points in that category. At the end of the quiz, your results show you how you scored in each category so you can see what your highs and lows are. Does Typeform offer that kind of quiz format?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @TribesmenDon. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

Yes, Typeform does! :) I believe this link will be useful for you: https://www.typeform.com/quizzes/. And here is a Get Started Guide to help you out. 

P.S.: This wouldn't be possible using the free plan as you'd need to use some paid features to accomplish that. 

Hope this helps =) 

Hi! Would it be possible to do this on the trial version? (I am still on the free plan.) if so, how can it be done? thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @study. You can absolutely try paid features! =)

All typeforms created in a Free account will be tagged as Trial and will be closed to everyone except you. This means any typeforms you create with paid features cannot be shared – unless you upgrade your account.

Here you can find more details about that. :) Let us know if you have further questions!