Answered

Quiz with 9 different results

I’m brand new to Typeform and feeling a little lost. I am trying to build a enneagram typing quiz. It’s a personality test with 9 different possible types. It is useful for someone to know what types they scored high in, and what types they scored low in. For that reason, they need to see 9 results. I watched the video “build a quiz with multiple scores” This video only shows multiple scores within separate categories. The quiz I want to make will have the 9 types categories all mixed up. What is the best way to do this? Thanks in advance! 

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 29 July 2022, 11:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @angie88! Welcome to the Typeform Community! 👋🏼

Just to see if I understand, you want your respondent to have access to the 9 personality types, each one of them saying if they scored high or low in that specific type? If yes, then you could create question groups for each one and after that, display their results on each personality type. We also have this article with a tutorial on how to build personality quizzes. 

It'd be helpful if you send us some screenshots with a visual map or something that would help us to understand exactly what you're trying to do. In the meantime, I'm tagging @john.desborough who is a quiz expert and might be able to help. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you! Wishing you a great day! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @angie88! Were you able to create your personality quiz? If yes, don't forget to send us the link so we can test it and give you some feedback!