Answered

random submit button

• 25 February 2021
  • 3 replies

In the middle of my questionnaire I have made a logic jump, but right after this question I get a submit button which I cannot seem to get rid of. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 February 2021, 23:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Niki Thanks for stopping by the community! :) Happy to have you here. The submit button will appear at the end of the form after all the question or before a question is answered when there is a logic jump that has the “in all other cases” set. In your case, do you have the “in all other cases” set on that question? If so, the submit button will appear until the respondent answers the question. If you don’t want them to submit the form without answering the question, just be sure to mark the question as required!

Thanks Liz, I have tried this but the submit button still appears. It is only halfway the questionnaire, so I really do not want people to submit. If I put it on ‘required’ but they try to omit, they still will get the submit button. It is quite frustrating to be honest. Hope you can help me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Niki ah, I see! When logic jumps are present, the submit button will appear until they’ve answered the question. I’d suggest marking it as required to be sure they don’t submit the form without answering. It shouldn’t allow them to submit if they don’t answer, but if you’re noticing that somehow they’re still able to, let me know, and I can take a look!