Answered

Recall one answer OR the other

Hey !

My question is about a registration form. People stard with choosing wich type of event they want to attend and then they choose on which date. At the end I want to send them a confirmation email recalling the type of the event and the date. It works for the event.

> how to enforce an alertnative between the selected date for event type A and the selected date for event type B and not having a blank spot in the confirmation by having to recall both date ?

I want it to be be : you register for even type A on that date

Hope it’s understandable, thanks in advance for your help

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 June 2022, 17:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Anny Klawa-Morf Welcome to the community! If you’re recalling information and the question doesn’t get answered, there isn’t a way to bypass the blank line that appears. 

Instead, it may be worth looking into having different endings so you can show the one that applies with the correct date/time choice. This article here can walk you through how to show different endings. The article is set for different endings based on score, but the same could apply for different answers. 

Thanks for the explanations… a bit sad that it is not possible to bypass the blank line, but we’ll manage :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’d give the different endings a try in the meantime, @Anny Klawa-Morf ! 😁