Question

redirect from ending

• 6 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi I am a plus member and the button link on each ending to redirect to a unique url is not working. I even use google.com to check if this works but no, it does not. I tried the redirect on completion using a google.com link and it just freezes the form upon submit. 

Yes, I already published my form and embedded it on my squarespace account. I use code block to embed the form. All features works and redirect me to the correct ending. It’s the only redirect that is not working.

I have browsed multiple community questions and seemed none of the original posters responded if the issue was resolved.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @justin_creativeothers Could you share the URL of your form (specifically, the one where it is embedded) so we can see what’s happening? Thanks in advance! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @justin_creativeothers! How are you?

Make sure to send us the URL of your embedded form so we can investigate what's happening! Hope you have a great day. 😁

I have the same issue when I embed my survey to the wix site, the ending button URL link doesn't redirect, but when I view the survey via the Typeform site, it works fine. Just when embedded it stops working