Answered

Redirect to URL ending not available

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I am trying to create an ending with a redirect URL. In the description provided by typeform I see an image that gives the option to choose from 2 different endings. I have a business account I only see 1 choice. 2nd picture. 

What is wrong here? 

icon

Best answer by guidowalter 22 May 2022, 03:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@guidowalter - according to another post in the Community, that  functionality is being rolled out to all accounts but may not be in yours yet (not in mine either… for that matter) BUT the other post recommended reaching out to the Support through a help ticket to ask for it to be added to your account. 

des

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Yes I did reach out. Yes I had to create a help ticket on this link to ask the support to activate the redirect ending feature. I found that very strange to ask for something that is a promised feature on their offer page. I wonder if there are more hidden features. But… in the end its a happy ending. 🤣

I have the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Heheheh I promise it would be added to yours as well, it's just because they prefer to do it in steps in different accounts to make sure it'll be working properly in all of them! Happy you got your happy ending though, @guidowalter! 😉

Were you able to get in touch with our support team @vs dev?