Answered

Redirects following red flag questions...

• 7 February 2022
  • 3 replies

I am working with a physician that is requesting that we create three or four red flag questions before he would accept an online consultation.  Depending on how they answer these questions they would either be re-directed or able to continue on with the questionnaire.

I have not run into this request before and was wondering if this is at all possible to set up?

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 8 February 2022, 04:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rSquare - welcome to the community

yes it is possible to do this type of routing with the branching and logic functions inside typeform: 

This may not be a perfect example of a consultation, but here is a link to a typeform i did for a school regarding a  COVID check for parents to do before sending their child to school. 

there are several logic branches in the example that are sort of ‘red flags’ that will drive the user to one of the outcomes as follows: 

• STAY HOME and call the Public Health Dept for next steps (if child had travelled outside the country in the past 14 days)  or if they had been in close contact with someone in the past 14 days. 
  • Recommend they stay home if they meet one or more of the various conditions etc. 

the logic map is below. What I envision from the the doc’s perspective is that IF someone picks a path that takes them down this type of path is that if they made it all the way to question 5 and it was something like “are you coughing up blood?” - if yes, take the path to the ending S7 (ie call and book an emergency appointment) . if NO go to q6 where other options could be listed ie send us an email, book a calendar meeting or call the office to talk to someone one

does that help to define possibility?

des

John...this is perfect...thanks so much for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rSquare - good to know.. let us know how it goes!

des