Answered

Reference to "other" option in different questions

• 24 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi!

I have created a multiple choice question with “other” option and additional option scale questions for all options available from the previous multiple choice question. 

I added logic to the survey - you are only redirected to those additional questions with scale if you marked those options in previous multiple selection question. 

My doubt is related with “other” option. How can I make a reference to the exact text that was entered as an “other” option and display this text on further scale question? 

Thanks a lot for your support! 

Kamila

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 February 2022, 19:37

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kamila.jaloszynska Happy Friday! You can use logic jumps with negative blank statements, but not positive ones. Our article here has a bit more information on this. 

Though, if you want to display the information entered into the question, you can use the recall information feature to show this in another question.

Hi Liz, 

Thank you for your answer! How to recall information from the field “other” in multiple selection type of question? I does not seem to be working if you just choose “@”. 

Have a good day!
Kamila

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kamila.jaloszynska It is only possible to recall information into the question, but not the answer options. 

Hi Liz, thanks for the confirmation! Have a good day

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Same to you! Let us know if you think of any other questions, @kamila.jaloszynska !