Answered

Remove options based on all responses

• 12 February 2021
  • 33 replies

Show first post

33 replies

This feature would be extremely helpful. We can use it to help individuals pick from a limited set of choices. Would love to see it soon. 

I need to know if Bussiness Plan supports option of limiting the possible number of clicks for each choice with MULTIPLE CHOICE forms. 

I have menu sent to 300 ppl with A / B or C  meal. And each meal can order max 100 persons totalling 300. How is that possible. Or whatever ratio I need to input. 

And is there an option in other available plans?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Catering orders! Welcome to the Typeform Community! 

I've moved your question to this thread where you can find a workaround that can be useful to you. Let me know if it helps! 😉

This feature would be very helpful for a lot of use cases !!

Any chance to have this implemented in a near future ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Krunchy No updates at the moment, but if that changes, we’ll post about it here!

I’m trying to find information on this topic as well, but everything I see is from 2 years ago. Has this option been added yet? It seems like it should be with the amount of people asking for it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @albanyscottishfestival Welcome to the community! We don’t have this feature available, but always keep an eye out in the community for future releases. 😀

Is there a plan to release this feature? I feel there is a high demand for it!

Otherwise @picsoung, would you be so kind to provide more information about your solution?

Thank you!