Answered

Repetitive form

• 3 December 2021
  • 3 replies

I want to publish a Typeform for an individual to sign in and report some specifics about their thoughts. During the day.  There will be only one user per Typeform.  I want them to sign in and get a new form for each signin.  The form would be the same for each sign in.  I know how to create the form.  I DO NOT know how to make it repeat as a unique encounter for each sign in.

Any help would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 3 December 2021, 19:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Michael Greelis - welcome to the community. 

I use a couple of forms similar to this for my own purposes: a daily wins form and a “gratitude journal”, i also have a daily “did you do these exercises” questionnaire for myself as well. 

I can go to these forms at any time during the day and add a response to the form. For example, about 30 minutes ago, I signed up a new client for one of my services: i went to my daily wins form and added a few notes about that. I also had another at 9am my time this morning that has already been entered. 

Unless the form is different topic, you can always have the user go to the same form and add another entry in the typeform. 

I also use a daily calendar meeting with myself (10pm each night) that reminds me to complete these forms (links to the form are in the body of the description of my calendar invite). If you want your user to enter in their thoughts at specific times of the day,  you can have them set up recurring meeting invites at the appropriate times to do that. 

you could also set up emails to be sent to the user at various times (you can do this in outlook and gmail easily) so that they could click the link in the email and get to the form. This is useful if you want to get their thoughts at various times of the day but not on a set schedule in the calendar. 

hope this helps

des

That’s very helpful!  I’m going to check out how to send out the reminders automatically on text (T-Mobil) since I’m about 100% text for customer contact.

I appreciate you very quick response:)

Mike Greelis

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

if you are using a CRM system @Michael Greelis, check to see if they have the ability to send notices by text .. just a thought.. (mine does! but i don’t use it that much)