Skip to main content

Hello,

On my current form, the email meta reads as follows:

Typeform <notifications@typeform.com>

Is there a way to customize this to read as

NIDUM <noreply@nidum.buzz>

Please assist.

I have attached a screenshot to illustrate. I want to change the “from” and “reply-to” values.

@Nidum - this is from another user 

the note you are seeing is on a notification to YOU that someone has taken the survey. it comes out from that notifications@ email address regardless. there is no follow up you can do as you are simply being notified that someone has taken your quiz

if you turn on the notification to respondents feature, you can put in the reply to email address that you want.. see the image below

hope this helps

des

Hi @john.desborough , thank you for your response.

In regards to this response,

the note you are seeing is on a notification to YOU that someone has taken the survey. it comes out from that notifications@ email address regardless.

I just want the meta to read our company name/email, not to follow up. Let me know if this is possible.

not possible in the notification to you. not from typeform. 

Okay, thanks for the feedback.

Is there anyway to have the respondent email come from your email address instead of notifications@typeform.com?

Hi again, @a)planmax . I added your question here where we have the answer. Let me know if you think of anything else!

Is there anyway to have the respondent email come from your email address instead of notifications@typeform.com?

Hello. I have the same problem. Do you have any solution for it? I have the “Plus” subscription plan...

Hi @Bahar this isn't currently a feature we offer, but you could send emails from your own email service provider as a workaround. 

My form is up and running and looks great, with notifications running smoothly. I’m wondering if it’s possible to change the respondent notifications to come from our company address, instead of notifications@typeform.com? 

Hi @baileyg I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 😀

@Liz it looks like it’s not possible at the moment. Is there somewhere I can request this feature? Thanks! 

Hi @baileyg You can share any feedback in the community here, and we’ll pass it along to the product team! 

@liz I’d like to request to be able to change the respondent notifications to come from our company address, instead of notifications@typeform.com. 

I am customizing the follow up for my form and I can’t find a way to customize the from name nor from email.

Is there any way to change this? I noticed the from name comes in as “notifications.” I would at least like to be able to change the from name to my company name, even if there is no option for a custom email domain at this time.

Anyone know any solutions?

Thanks

Hi @nathancovey I moved your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀