Answered

Require an answer before moving onto next?

• 29 November 2022
  • 5 replies

How can I do this so everyone filling out questions needs to answer and can not skip?

icon

Best answer by suzieq 29 November 2022, 21:18

View original

5 replies

Argh, I need an SOS please! I am trying to get required answers to my questions before they can move onto the next. Can anyone please help me! 

Hi, are you available to answer a question? I am posted in Community Forum, but I am in a SOS situation :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Jennie - you have to use the logic rules to ‘enforce’ how the user goes from question to question  once they answer (or not) a question. 

there are a number of threads in the community that cover this, try using the search function if you have not already.. 

there are also a series of documents and videos available in the Help Centre that Typeform have created. 

you can also try to reach out directly to Typeform Support by creating a help ticket at this link

des

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey Jennie! 

I think the video in this article should help, but let us know if it doesn’t work! 

https://www.typeform.com/help/a/hide-upcoming-questions-using-branching-and-calculations-360052965911/

Cheers,

Suzie

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jennie Did the video above solve the issue? Let us know if you still need help! 😊