Answered

Reservations

• 31 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Community , I want to ask if there is a way for us to make a room reservation with calendar and clock then automatically notifies the responder if for example on that date someone has made a reservation, before submitting the respond . 

icon

Best answer by Liz 31 August 2022, 16:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Michael.Tanriyo Welcome to the community! Since the form answers need to be set ahead of time, we don’t have a real-time way to notify the respondent if a selection (or in this case, a room) has already been booked. 
Though, it may be worth looking at our Calendly integration, as this would show available timeslots and allow your respondents to book those times in real-time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Michael.Tanriyo! How are you doing today? Were you able to check if our integration with Calendly can help you? 

I'm also tagging @talon256 and @Mikkel that might have some insights about this! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @Gabi Amaral,  i been doing great. i do some building using Calendly after @Liz reply but here’s some roadblock that i face  when using basic form building by typeform i could capture name, Email, Phone number, the date, the time etc.

but when using calendly and intregate it with gsheet, i cant capture those data ( what i get is a link direct to Calendly ) and because of that i was unable to make automation approval system in gsheet. is there any thing i miss here ?

frankly i love how the integration with Calendly looks .

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Michael.Tanriyo Could you use the notification feature inside Calendly to alert an email about a room booking? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Liz . Yes i could the notification. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah perfect! Glad that works, @Michael.Tanriyo