Answered

Review answers before submitting

• 15 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello!  Maybe I’ve missed it, but I wondered if there was a nice way for a respondent to review their answers before hitting submit.  We’ve got quite a long questionnaire and some respondents have issued feedback to say they’d like to review their answers before confirming them for us.  Is that at all possible?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 April 2021, 12:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@tom.harris - welcome to the community 

this is from a user with a similar issue in the past

I have used both a statement question to show the q&a’s and a yes/no question - ie here’s the answers you made for this section of the survey, if you are happy with them press yes otherwise, press no to go back and answer them again. (see image below of the survey page in the builder

does this help point you in the right direction? 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks, @john.desborough, that’s really helpful. 

If they were to hit “No”, where does the logic jump take them - back to the top?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@tom.harris - you can use the branching to point them to the question where you want them to go.. in this case, i have the group of questions inside a question group so it goes back to question 3a - you get to set the logic path ie if yes, then jump to qX if no jump to qY

Userlevel 1
Badge

Great stuff - I’ll try implementing this and hopefully get a positive outcome.  Thanks for the help!

@tom.harris - welcome to the community 

this is from a user with a similar issue in the past

I have used both a statement question to show the q&a’s and a yes/no question - ie here’s the answers you made for this section of the survey, if you are happy with them press yes otherwise, press no to go back and answer them again. (see image below of the survey page in the builder

does this help point you in the right direction? 

des

How do you make it so that whatever answers are put in, appear on this review page? I am so confused on how to get their answers updated on the review page (if that makes sense)