Right to left languages תקשורת בשפת עברית

• 28 January 2021
  • 64 replies

Show first post

64 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I am also interested in this, and quite surprised it has not been implemented, at least a basic version.

I have checked, and with

1) html { direction: rtl;}
2) one text-align:right on the description of each question
3) one text-align:right that handles the answers / error messages

You fix almost all questions types (including Rating & ranking, which surprised me).

Of course, not perfect, as there are a few bugs left:
- photos to move to the left on destktop
- question numbers over text on the right
- country selection in phone number dropdown behave a bit strange.

But still, with 3 lines of CSS, you get a decent RTL

Hello, 
I am also like to get an update about support for RTL. When it will be possible to use?

Thanks

I would also love to see RTL support in Typeform soon

Wondering if any updates on supporting RTL? @Liz -- It’s sad that it’s been requested for over 2 years and still didn’t make it into the pipeline. Really love Typeform but not supporting RTL makes me choose other options instead :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @albara8 Thanks for stopping by! I can (finally!) say this is something they’re exploring, but I’m not sure of the exact dates of anything quite yet. I’ll post any updates I have here as development progresses. 

would love to see RTL feature.. ❤️ from Maldives.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I have some very good news everyone! We’ve released support for Arabic as of today! 

@Nawaz @albara8 @Eran @Giger Aya @ChayaBluma @Jackson @CG2021 @Juli@ @Ilan Yehezkely @minderoo @roberts @dandisam @Cristian @Yarob @officialcsi @Albara @dvir @jackoca @Picupbox @Shellyk @abd

@michal hadas @xe4me @Leora @MarcoP @Liron K 

Very cool, Please let me know when there’s Hebrew..

It does change to RTL when I choose Arabic but then all the info immediately changes to Arabic as well which won’t work for me

Waiting as well for the Hebrew support. (it’s been 2 years...)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shellyk By info, do you mean the default messages in the form? 

@Ogreen we’re getting there! 

Well looking at the first screen of my quiz, as soon as I change to Arabic the calculation time on the bottom is shown in Arabic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shellyk Ok, thanks for clarifying! That is expected behavior, but out of curiosity, is there a particular use case reason why you’d want the system messages to be English instead? 

I would like it in Hebrew actually. But if I can’t, then English would work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shellyk Ah, got it! We don’t currently support Hebrew (just Arabic), but you could change the system messages back following these instructions

I tested it in my account and it worked: