Answered

Sales Funnel

• 3 August 2022
  • 4 replies

SoI have created my questions for my target… how do I get the client to answer the question and then engage with a sales call, is there a mechanism?

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 4 August 2022, 11:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @David Carter! Welcome to the Typeform Community!

That will depend on your business and use case. Why don't you share more about it with us? 

@James and I are organizing a series of webinars for lead generation that might be helpful to you! You can rewatch them on the links below: 

Let me know if you have any other questions! We'll be more than happy to help! 

@Gabi Amaral is there any way someone can help me with my project? I am at the point to consider if I simply ask my developer to build my own question sheet. Here is my issue:

I have created the questions in Typeform and I can see who it is that answers the questions. Great.

But how do I add a call to action, either for the team to call the client, or the client to download the PDF, or purchase some of our products? 

Not sure how to implement Mailchimp or other outside services and would like to get your view on this before I jump ship and stop paying the monthly fee.

David. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @David Carter, I'm sorry for the late answer, I missed your comment over here. You can try to submit your project in our agency partners directory to see if someone would accept doing your project for you. 

Have you checked the webinars I've sent you? I believe there are a lot of tips and best practices for you to engage with your audience! Hope it helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@David Carter - you might want to think about the design or structure of your typeform. 

you have listed various outcomes you want them to ‘get’/take - and can create different ending pages for the user to arrive at, based on the logic in  your form. 

for example,. if you have someone who has approved budget, an urgent project and needs something in the next 2 weeks, you have a motivated buyer so maybe you route them to an ending that says “book a call with out team now” - if they click that button you can, potentially, go to a calendly question in another typeform to book a timeslot for a call. 

if the user is just kicking tires and you want to give them a pdf then route them to an ending that says - “your first step to success will be to download this ebook/pdf and read it - click the button to get your copy”  and have the button on the ending page call the download. (or take the user to a separate landing page where you have all this data … ) 

if you want to route them to your ecommerce storefront then ‘redirect upon completion’ from the typeform to the appropriate page in your storefront.. 

you NEED to map out the outcomes that you want to achieve and what outcomes you want to provide to the client. Then you work out the flow through your typeform to your ending points that get the outcome page in front of the client/user. 

the materials that @Gabi Amaral pointed out will help on implementing any of the above

des