Skip to main content

Saved Design Settings

• 13 April 2021
  • 7 replies

You can duplicate a form, which is great for saving time - but you can’t (as far as I can see) save the design aesthetics to share/embed a button. Anyone found a way to configure the embed aesthetic across multiple forms or make a button theme? 

Edit: button *embed* theme

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@hugob - from a user here.. 

Have you tried to same the ‘button theme’ as a new theme? In the Design tab, there is a text window that has the name of the theme (see the image below) if you change the name of the theme you create with customized font, buttons etc., you can save this and apply it to other forms that you create. see the “save button”  at the bottom of the image

des

Userlevel 1

Yeah I edited and built a custom theme and the buttons work for the form itself, but not the button for the ‘embed code’, as far as I know you have the change the design every time from the default colour and shape, size of the button is a navy blue/rounded rectangular… which seems trivial but is super time consuming if you’re doing 100 forms... 

See screenshot, on the left is my theme, on the right is the ‘embed button default options’. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@hugob - hmm that is a puzzlement! (to coin the phrase from The King and I) .. and a royal pain, as you mention.. 

i will have to think a little more on if there is something that I can find.. but i fear that is more likely a job for the likes of @Liz @Mariana and @picsoung , who may be better able to get under the hood of the embed code.. 

*crawling back into the cave of procrastination* lol

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hugob Huh, I didn’t even think about saving the embed code defaults. That’s a really great idea. Right now we don’t have a way to save them between forms, but I’ll share this with product!

Userlevel 1

Thanks for sharing with the product team @Liz

:rofl: @john.desborough 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @hugob !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz