Answered

scores

• 9 November 2021
  • 22 replies

Badge

Hi all.

I am just making a real primitve mulltible choice quiz. I cannot figure out how to give each person the score/result at the end? A simple message like this: “Here is your result 4 out of 10” would be fine!

How do I do it?

yours Martin

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 November 2021, 16:07

View original

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @martinlund Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by the community. You can use the recall variable feature to show the score at the end of the form. If you have any trouble using this feature, let me know!

Badge

sorry liz. i didnt understand. i am not too smart with this system. i have set up a small multible choice quiz as a test and just want to give people the final score and tell them what was right and what was wrong… looks loke this

Badge

sorry liz. i didnt understand. i am not too smart with this system. i have set up a small multible choice quiz as a test and just want to give people the final score and tell them what was right and what was wrong… looks loke this

Badge

I also get at “Trial” warning on my question number 10? Is that because I haven’t payede ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @martinlund Have you had a chance to take a look at our article here? This will walk you through step-by-step how to recall the score variable to show at the end of the form. 

As for the trial warning, this happens when you are using features that aren’t included on the Free plan. The message should share which feature that is specifically if you try to publish the form. If you could send us a screenshot, that would be very handy!

Badge

Hi Liz. I have watched your video on recall information 8 times and still dont see how its relevant… it should be fairly simple to ad up the scores and show the total to the contestant… 

but ok - maybe not. I cant seem to be able to figure it out. 

sorry/ Martin

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @martinlund Can you provide a bit more information about where you’re getting stuck? Any videos/screenshots you can show would be helpful. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @martinlund We received your screenshot via email - please be sure to post any information in this thread so we can help you faster. 

From the screenshot, I’m still not understanding where you’re getting stuck. Have you first tried adding scoring to your form so you can recall the score later? This article here can walk you through setting up scores. 

Badge

ok liz.. i think i managed to set up the score.. one point for each correct answer… but pleasee tell me how i can make a grand total and let my contestant know… also how the contestant can check the correct answer.. jut like on the google form...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @martinlund I made a video below to walk you through this. Let me know if you have any questions!

Badge

Thanks Liz

I might be able to do all that, but thers a problem. we are not askin contestants to submit their email, and dont really want to…

can we do that?

Yours Martin

Badge +5

Also I dont have any endings? Although I Do have one ending attached in Createmode..so where is it? 

Would it be possible to talk to you on some platform? 

0?ui=2&ik=93bb132ed4&attid=0.2&permmsgid=msg-f:1716226660235113505&th=17d1430df55e7421&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_eFKS8HOaT0Qdnjm7nVtf45OeNRln4ItQwolTKjxM2_FZgk_uQNx89754O11Rc3SCewEt8ShERBrpexgdrI7IWgmNkSjedZTDZPOYBTqh_V_J_ajfOz6-aQc8&disp=emb 0?ui=2&ik=93bb132ed4&attid=0.3&permmsgid=msg-f:1716226660235113505&th=17d1430df55e7421&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ92uY1W0v4qHIvgnCDdN3fyU1VifUJgmxfdx3bep21oVYh8jcVF8UR9sNJ1UwDFqhhwFuRfZFDESvgUOyTP4yXaPgBXugpXDJ6nMIDpUKYctTAIMSkeZO28Mn4&disp=emb

@Liz posting this on behalf of @martinlund as we received his screenshots over email. 

I suggest we escalate this topic to support so they can get to the bottom of it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @martinlund I would suggest reaching out to our support team directly at this point for further help. You can contact them from your account email here

I’ve also shared this thread with them to follow up with you via email. 

Badge

same here cant find any option to add a score at the end 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sheriffdude Would you mind sending a screenshot of the builder so we can see how your form is built? Thanks in advance!

Badge

hi i have used the score and quizz and it have gave points to all correct answers and there is no option but to add a end screen ..unless this is not avalable on the free one i have also tryed using the ,branching and calcaulations still cant see a score .. i mean it should not be this hard ..lol i have bults web sites and it was easer than this ..and cants see a template that suits mine ..if you could just make one with 2 qestions then a score to show us how that works that would be great or even 1 just to see what i am doing wrong or is it that the option is not on the free one as i can only add a end screen nothing else ..

Badge

hi yes i dont have a option to add lodigic on the end screen  so im sure thats the problem and thanks for the help ..so if that is the problem they should maybe say that so people know rather than go round in cirlcles lol 

Badge

Redirect from ending screen is not avalabe on free and you ony get 10 qestions it would be great if they would show u it all working first then ask you to pay only when you publish would save lots of time people trying to work out why its not working 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sheriffdude When you click here, are you given the option to set up logic jumps? If so, you can then set up the specific redirects there. 

Badge

hi when i click that i get this option ...i think the problem is i am on the free plan ..thnk you for all your hlpe but it would be easy just to show as how to make a 1 qestion quizz with the score and we could follow that ..i have set score to all qestions it still never gives me the score ..

Badge

if there is a way for me to send you my workspace that would be better 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sheriffdude Hm, I see. Could you show the score using our recall feature on a statement at the end of the form before they submit? 

If you’d like a bit more one-to-one help, our lovely support team can help you here!