Skip to main content
Question

Scoring not working correctly

• 23 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hey there, 

We urgently need help on our survey scoring. 

Please see scoring chart https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qdhm9kcta7xmxzzbzw6xi/GGGC_Survey_Test.xlsx?rlkey=51l3mzzed2vymtxpy5agokbri&dl=0

• The first column of scores is what I am putting in the survey.
  • The second columnn of scores is how I have set up the scoring the survey.
  • The bottom has what the end screens should say

I have tried:

• Using ‘always’ add the question to the variable. I just end up with 55 most of the time.
  • Using ‘if’ ‘question’ is ‘greater than 0’ then ‘add’ ‘question’ to ‘variable’ no difference.
  • Using ‘if’ ‘question’ is ‘greater than 0’ then ‘add’ ‘score’ to ‘variable’ completely wrong answers.

At the end we need to:

• Add all mindset questions I have marked and divide by 20 (I think we put all 20 into the calculation for confidence) then multiple by 10 to get a score out of 100.
  • Add all the self-compassion questions and divide by 6 and then multiple by ten.
  • Add all the secure attachment questions and divide by 6 and then multiple by ten.
  • Add all the self-leadership questions and divide by 6 and then multiple by ten.

Different endings will show for different scores out of 100. 

Could someone please provide some guidance on this? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @chellemcquaid Thanks for stopping by the community! Could you share a few screenshots or a video of how you have the scoring setup in Typeform? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @chellemcquaid how’s it going? Do you still need help with the scoring? Don’t forget to share how you’ve set it up so far so Liz can take a look 😊

Hey team, 

Thanks for your response. We have figured it out :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey team, 

Thanks for your response. We have figured it out :) 

@chellemcquaid - glad you got it working.. cheers

des