Answered

Search of variable not working

• 18 August 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to perform search while creating logic and search is not working in any cases (list of item in multiple choices, questions or variables). I’m using Firefox 103.0.2, am I doing something wrong or the search is completely broken?

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 August 2022, 16:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pprakash Happy Thursday! I’m not quite sure I understand. Are you using the Control + F function to search on the page? If so, this isn’t necessarily something we support, as this is related to the browser, but it may be worth trying this on a different browser such as Chrome. 

Hi @Liz,

Thanks for your response.

I’m mentioning about the search in the search box within logic creation as shown below. I’m trying to search for variable named cost but it’s not properly returning the result. I tried with cost and @cost both doesn’t work. I tried in Firefox, Chrome, and Brave browsers and I see the same behavior in all these browsers.

Search In Logic Creation

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pprakash I tested the issue and asked our tech team, and I think this is related to a bug we already have open. I reported it to the relevant team, and once I have updates on a fix, I’ll let you know!