Answered

Send a hidden field to Sendinblue (or other services)

• 27 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello!

We’d like to create a survey with a hidden field. As the survey is targeted to a chain of stores, we’d like to setup some qrcodes that point to the survey with the hidden field in the URL (the location name). So we can have a single report with all the stores. And that’s ok. I think we can do this.

But when the user submit the survey, I’d like to send my data to Sendinblue, having the hidden field too, for having a “variable” for customize my emails. For example, I can send a mail just to che customers from the store “A” and not to the ones from  the store “B”. “A” and “B” are the values of my hidden field, for being clear.

Is it possible? Or do have I to use variables and not hidden fields?

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 October 2021, 16:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Parallelo42 Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by the community. While I haven’t used this integration, I took a look at the Help Center docs here. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like you can pass variables or hidden fields to their integration, as they only accept certain fields asked within the form directly. 

Though, you could try setting this up using Zapier, which you can read more about here, as they typically can send more information that native integrations. Let me know if that works for you!