Skip to main content

1. I change my test form
2. I have made the required choice for each question
3. Do jump for each question
4. Now, no matter how I set it, I can slide to the next question on the computer or mobile phone.
5. It seems that after setting up the previous question, it is impossible to slide to the next question without completing the previous question.

Hi @funeng Happy Wednesday! This is most likely because of the logic jump you have set up on the question. Do you mind sending a screenshot of the logic jumps you have setup? 😀

Last month, this document of mine could not be passed to the next question, but now when I test it myself, I can swipe to skip this question.

Now I also copy the file and modify the content, but the logic and settings have not changed.

IF I removed always go to, and I can also slide to the next question.

Added mandatory, no effect.

Hi @funeng So I understand correctly, are you saying that the logic jumps in the screenshot above are working correctly for you? 

YES,It was possible a month ago, but not now.

@Liz Now my problem has not been solved, what should I do? you haven't answered my question for a long time.

@funeng - just a note that this is NOT the official Typeform Support desk/facility … this is a peer support group that Typeform has assigned several staff folks to monitor during their regular business hours - weekends are NOT part of their regular business hours. 

You might want to raise a help ticket with Typeform Support directly to get two vectors of support for your issue… you can do at this link 

des