Setting up a question

• 5 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Bonjour,

Je voudrais mettre en place un questionnaire lié à des produits de ma boutique shopify mais j’avoue être un peu perdue sur le fonctionnement de Typeform.

Comment puis je être aidée ?

Merci,

Bien à vous

Pauline Ghislain

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello,

I would like to set up a questionnaire related to products from my shopify store but I admit to being a little lost on how Typeform works.

How can I be helped?

Thanks,

Good for you

Pauline Ghislain

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @showcolatine Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by the community. The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

Do you mind sharing more about what kind of form you’re looking to build? For example, would you like to add a product recommendation quiz? Or one asking for feedback? Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your answer!

I'm looking for a recommendation quiz. 
We have 18 perfume references and we would like to make a quiz so that customers can have a choice of 3 perfumes at the end of the quiz.
I would like to link the answers to products so that depending on the answers chosen, the customer can see a suitable recommendation.

Tanks,

Pauline

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, thanks, @showcolatine ! This template would be a good place to start. It won’t import your products, but you could add the product images to your media section in the brand kit, and then redirect your respondents to the product once they’ve completed the quiz. 

Thank you for your answer! 
I can't figure out how the connection is made between the quiz answers and the final answer... 
I have 18 perfume references and I would like the questionnaire to be made in a "funnel" so that the customer has only 2 perfume proposals at the end.

Is it possible to link typeform to products on shopify?

Ideally, I would like a questionnaire like on this site: 
https://www.typology.com/diagnostic?source=diagnostic_menu

Thanks a lot!!

Pauline

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @showcolatine Our article here can walk you through setting up a quiz in your account. In this walkthrough, it will show you how to connect the questions to different endings. One thing to note is that only one ending can be shown once the respondent completes the form, so if you’d like to show two different perfumes, you would need to create all possible ending combinations.