Shortcut to editing logic on specific questions

• 24 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi! Is there any other way of accessing or changing the logic in your typeform other than clicking:
Logic >  “Branching and calculations”-window  ?

(I’m using the simple logic)

Some notes of the reason why it would save me time I.e. my sanity:
I have about 118 questions in my main form, and the majority are question groups with approx. 5-8 questions in each. :sweat_smile: In the old builder I could just press the logic-button on a specific question and make the change and move on, now I have to:

A  Access the aforementioned window highlighted above ), wait for questions to load, scroll, wait some more, scroll too fast and thus backtrack slowly to find the specific question. 

B  Try to search for the specific question, which would be easy if I could for example look for Question 38b when searching but I can’t seem to understand how or if it’s possible to do so. My questions are asked in a way that they are hard to identify in this context: I usually ask something generic as “Write the measure of X” and “What colour would you like for Y” and have a specific image embedded inside the question.

My current workaround is: When creating a new branch of questions in the typeform, tag the questions with a specific keyword that the search-feature can pick up, I do however need to clean these up when I’m done. 
_____

Is there any easier or faster way of editing the logic in the new builder?

Cheers,
Kalle

Liz 2 years ago

Hi @kalle Welcome to the community! Sounds like you have quite the form. We don’t have any shortcuts to the logic jump section, but are there any particular shortcuts that would be helpful for you? 

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kalle Welcome to the community! Sounds like you have quite the form. We don’t have any shortcuts to the logic jump section, but are there any particular shortcuts that would be helpful for you? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @kalle! Don't forget to tell us if you can think of any shortcuts that would make your life easier when working with logic jumps. We'd love to pass your feedback to the product team! :wink:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @kalle! Don't forget to tell us if you can think of any shortcuts that would make your life easier when working with logic jumps. We'd love to pass your feedback to the product team! :wink:

Thanks for the replies both @Gabi Amaral and @Liz.

Feel free to pass the question on to the team, I think the new builder is overall more stable but the changes that were made to the logic made it a lot less enjoyable to work with. 🙁 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hmm, I understand @kalle! Can you be more specific on what you mean by "less enjoyable to work with"?