Answered

Show summaries from likert

• 8 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi,

First of all, apologizes if this has been question has been answered before.

I tried finding a post about the topic but wasn’t able to.

I need help with the following use case - is it possible with Typeform?

Use case:

1. User provides input in a likert scale 
  2. At the end of the quiz, user is provided with a summary of responses
  3. Summary is a subtraction of input in likert scale x with input from likert scale y

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 9 February 2022, 17:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Habitnaut Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. 

While we have an opinion scale, it isn’t possible to recall the values from the opinion scale. I can’t think of a workaround for this off the top of my head, but possibly @Paulo has a suggestion. 

In the meantime, this article here can get you started with adding/subtracting values in the form!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @Habitnaut - suggest pushing the details out to Google sheets and doing the evaluations there.. you can then create report and send back to users (using Document Studio to merge the data into a template, convert to pdf and mail)

des

Thank you @Liz and @john.desborough - I thought about pushing it out to Google Sheet since I just couldn’t figure out how to recall values from opinion scales. Seems like the route to take is automation. Haven’t tried out Document Studio before, but there’s an opportunity to learn! Once again, thank you for the reply.

@john.desborough I would just like to thank you for the suggestions. I’ve set it up according to your suggestion and it works like a charm! Once again - thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Glad to hear! Share the wealth with others about how you did it .. at some point .. lol. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay!!! Glad to hear, @Habitnaut !! How did you end up setting it up?