Answered

Skipping not the next question but the one after it

• 2 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

I am having difficulty with creating logic for a question. I ask a question with four options. Let say question number 1:

1. A
  1. B
  1. Both
  1. None

If they choose none, skip 2 questions or if they choose both, then do not skip anything. But If they choose A, I want them to answer question number 2 and skip question number 3 and if they choose B, I want them to skip question number 2 and answer question number 3. 

With this example, the choice B is easy, simply skip question 2. However the choice A is really difficult because I do not know how to create a logic that says skip not the next question, but the one after it. Can you please help me? 

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by tayfun 3 February 2023, 09:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tayfun Happy little Friday! Have you seen the article here? It should help walk you through how to set this up. Otherwise, if you wouldn’t mind sending screenshots of what you already have setup, that would be handy. 

Thank you Liz. I figured it out. I can create jumps using conditions from a previous question as well. So I simply created a condition for the follow up question for A and said “If the answer for the initial question was A and not B, then go to the upcoming question” which solved the problem. Not sure how clear I explained it but it is all good now and Thank you :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear that worked, @tayfun ! Thanks for sharing. 😀