Answered

Small lay-out changes

I was wondering whether the following changes are possible in Typeform

• The Progress bar is something I really value and helps people see their progress. I wondered whether it is possible to make it more visible/thicker?
  • Our project involves multiple companies. Is it possible to have more than one logo?
  • Whenever you make a question mandatory you get the “ * ” symbol, is it possible to change or remove this logo? We noticed that it can cause confusion
  • Later in the Typeform the typing of text gets really slow, is there a way to remedy this?

In advance thank you so much!

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 May 2023, 16:46

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jorian Happy Tuesday! These are all great questions. 

• We don’t currently have any options for changing the look of the progress bar, but I can share this feedback with the product team. 
  • Yes! You can have as many as you’d like. Our article here can walk you through setting up a brand kit. 
  • We don’t have an option to remove the star to mark a question as required, but I can also share this feedback. 
  • Do you mind sharing the URL of your form? That shouldn’t be happening, but I can take a look to see what’s going on.

Hey Liz,

Thank you for your responses. Here below is the link:

https://pnd1z9d5pre.typeform.com/to/HRU3iLoZ#hubspot_utk=xxxxx&hubspot_page_name=xxxxx&hubspot_page_url=xxxxx

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @jorian ! I tested the form (though I didn’t submit so I wouldn’t take one of your responses), but I didn’t notice any loading issues with the form. Do you have the form embedded? If so, do you mind sharing that URL? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @jorian don’t forget to let us know how you’re sharing the form so we can keep investigating! 

I dont think we have the form embedded. We just share the link as it is in hyperlink form. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Good to know @jorian, seems like the form is loading ok for us, are you still noticing it slowing down?

Hey Grace,

We are still hearing from customers that near the end the Typeform becomes very slow. And that it even sometimes crashes at question 103 “In welke sector is jouw organisatie (primair) actief?”. Which is ofcourse a shame, since they have almost filled in the entire survey, and then at the end it crashes. Do you have any idea why this is the case?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jorian - sounds like you might want to consider breaking the long typeform into a series of typeforms that are connected by a redirect with hidden fields … that way you are capturing data at various points along the path. 

I have a client with over 400 questions in totality and we have this split across 7 typeforms. all connected to the same google sheet and integrated there into one seamless record for each respondent. 

des

Hey John,

That sounds like a really good idea. Is that option viable for all subscription levels?

Best regards,

Jorian van Oostrum

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jorian There’s no limit to how many forms you can create, so you should be able to do this regardless of plan level. Granted, that depends a bit on how you have your form currently setup!