Still no limit per respondent feature?

• 27 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi community!

Is there still no feature offered by Typeform to limit the respondents to one submission per person? I do see that this question has been posed before but all the responses are 1-2 years old. Hoping this feature is now active/available.

If it is, we will pay for the upgrade. If not, we’ll hop to SurveyMonkey.

(SM has a limit per person/device option available and it is a dealbreaker/maker for us.)

Thank you!
Kaylee 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @krwillms thanks for stopping by the community to check up on this feature request. 

At the moment we still don’t have a native feature that prevents a respondent from answering multiple times, but if you check out this post:

You will see a couple of ideas for workarounds from @picsoung and @Liz 

We will definitely share your feedback with our product team though, and will keep everyone posted on any updates! 

I agree this should be an immediate priority in your roadmap. I’m currently paying for just 100 responses per month and multiple responses from 1 person could make me go overboard - in which case I think I’d switch too

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dmatt welcome to the community and thank you for sharing this, you raise a good point. I have added your upvote and feedback to the feature request. 

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with 😊