Answered

Tattoo Consultation Form

Userlevel 1

Hello. I saw a tattoo consultation template form on the main site, but it doesn’t show up in the workspace search function. Is there a way to import a form that won’t make the leap from main page to workspace?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 11 May 2022, 04:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Shauncey - welcome to the community.. 

Yeah, there are a number of templates that show up on the main site that have not been ported into the list inside the Builder yet. 

BUT, if you raise a help ticket with the Typeform Support desk (here’s the link) they are pretty good about getting the template you identify copied into your account. 

Make sure that you include the link to the template (and offer to buy them a coffee next time you are in Barcelona lol) and they should get you sorted quickly. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shauncey Were you able to get ahold of the template? 😀

Userlevel 1

Hi @Shauncey Were you able to get ahold of the template? 😀

I have not, but thank you for reminding me! I’ll send that ticket now!

Userlevel 1

@Shauncey - welcome to the community.. 

Yeah, there are a number of templates that show up on the main site that have not been ported into the list inside the Builder yet. 

BUT, if you raise a help ticket with the Typeform Support desk (here’s the link) they are pretty good about getting the template you identify copied into your account. 

Make sure that you include the link to the template (and offer to buy them a coffee next time you are in Barcelona lol) and they should get you sorted quickly. 

des

Thanks so much for your help! I’ve sent that ticket over, and look forward to seeing what the site has to offer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Shauncey 😂 happy to be a reminder! Let us know how the form building goes!