Answered

Testing a Form without Counting The Submission

• 29 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

I am developing and testing my first form. We have a ton of logic in there so are going through a lot of testing iterations to learn how it behaves and tweak as-needed. I have been using the “sandbox” link to disable submissions in the standalone shareable link, but I am now on to testing the embedded form in my site. Is there a way I can disable submissions or at least perform a courtesy zero-out of my account to start fresh when testing is complete?

Thank you!

PS: I have read through these two links:

https://www.typeform.com/help/a/test-your-typeforms-without-creating-an-entry-sandbox-360029295952/

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 June 2022, 00:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @peter-humanfuel Thanks for stopping by the community! It looks like you’ve seen the posts already with the answers, but as noted in those posts, it isn’t possible to remove a submission if it’s a test at this time. 

If you think of any other questions, please let us know!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Liz, we are going to burn through 100 entries just in testing - can someone at typeform help “reset” our account so we don’t run any overages before we even launch our form? We are evaluating a handful of technologies to implement our forms and we like TypeForm, but this may impact our pricing comparison to the other solutions… Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @Liz , we are going to burn through 100 entries just in testing - can someone at typeform help “reset” our account so we don’t run any overages before we even launch our form? We are evaluating a handful of technologies to implement our forms and we like TypeForm, but this may impact our pricing comparison to the other solutions… Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @peter-humanfuel As noted above, I’m afraid we don’t have this option, and it’s not something our support team can do custom, either. I have shared this feedback with our product team.