Skip to main content
Answered

the "what your email" is missing from my published

I can see the created what your email page but it doesn’t show up in the preview or published form can anyone help me?

Hi @Alice thanks for stopping by the community! 🙂 Are the changes made to the form published? If so, would you mind sharing some screenshots of your form setup in the builder? This will help us look further into this for you. 

Thanks!

That the screen shot above page is created but doesn’t publish?

hi @Liz  I added the screen shot.

Hi @Alice Thanks for sending over the screenshot! Would you mind clicking this button to see if publishing the form allows the changes you’ve made to show on the live version? 

Hi @liz, I did publish it, and I send myself the link, and at no time does the email page appear. I will try again today and see if it's been updated.

@Liz I have tried it again, and it still isn't working.

Hi @Alice do you have any logic jumps setup? If so, would you mind sending a screenshot of the logic map? 

If you’re also open to sending the URL of the form, I’m happy to test with the link, too. 

@Liz no, I didn't set anything up, I don't think? I am brand new to this. I'll Investigate the logic jump. That's probably the issue; I figured I was missing a step. I just didn't know what 🤗 I'll let you how I make out.

Hey @Alice , how did you get on with this? Let us know if you still need assistance. I’m sure we can resolve this together :muscle_tone4:

Hello @Liz and @Gabriel, thank you so much for your willingness to help. I still the same issue. this my logic jump. I appreciate any assistance you can give.

@Alice - this is from another user.. based on your logic map, there is no question path that leads to your email question… you need to figure out the path of how the user gets to q5 to ensure that the email address is requested. 

cheers

des

@john.desborough sorry I don't understand?

if you look at the logic of your diagram there is nothing that connects the email question to the others

see my image below and the circle.. you can’t ask the email question if you don’t send anyone there

Hello ALL!  doing the happy dance!  My George I’ve got it! thanks you @Liz   @Gabriel  @john.desborough

Wahoo!! Glad you got it working, @Alice ! Thanks for all the help, too, @john.desborough !

Let us know if we can help with anything else!