Answered

Ticket sale + stock + invoice (quote) - Is this possible?

• 7 February 2023
  • 3 replies

I need a specific solution for typeform, without using too many external services to accomplish it. I really hope someone can point me in the right direction, as I could not really find the right solution on Google or here in the community.

I want people to order (not pay) tickets for an event, and the event has various options that are in limited supply, and at the end people receive an invoice.

Example:

People can select one ticket: bronze, silver or gold. Each have a different price and limited availability. When they selected a ticket I want them to receive an invoice (quote) with the corresponding ticket price. When a ticket is sold X times, its out of stock and cant be purchased. 

What’s the best way to do this?

Thanks for your time!

icon

Best answer by MjP2 13 February 2023, 12:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pimvd Happy Tuesday! I’m afraid we don’t have a feature that would turn off an option in a form once it’s been selected a certain amount of times, so you would manually have to adjust the form options to complete this. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

One hacky way would possibly be that you’d have a separate form per ticket type where you’d redirect people based on the ticked they are interested in. In these forms you could limit the amount of times they can be posted (if you have a more expensive subscription where this is supported). 

If you want to support ordering multiple tickets, your final thank you page could have a button that links back to the beginning.

It is frustrating that there is no proper support for this. I’d also need this but have so many different products in my inventory that creating separate forms for all of them is not feasible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MjP2 Oh that’s a great idea! Thanks for sharing that. 😀