Answered

To calculate corporate culture

Badge

Hi there,

A) I have 100 questions (Likert Scale) across 10 categories. I want to demonstrate, based on people's responses, where a company is performing well and where it is not. For example, conflict management is good, but team collaboration is not - and then I want to provide a recommendation/diagnosis. How can I do that?

B) I want to visualize this graphically at the end.

icon

Best answer by Liz 4 May 2023, 16:23

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Samboy It might be worth looking at the post below for creating visuals dynamically. While this would happen in the form itself, you could redirect the respondent after they’ve completed the form. 

Badge

Thank you very much! Could you give me also a hint for the first question?
Much appreciated!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Samboy Definitely take a look at the post above! That will walk you through making visuals outside of Typeform, since we don’t have a feature that will allow you to show a visual diagnosis in the form itself without creating all of the possible outcomes. 

So, in this case, I would suggest using one of our templates to narrow down what’s working/what’s not and then use the link above to create a fancy diagnosis. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Samboy - here’s a sample of using subcategories to gather data, assess overall level of ‘maturity’ and then sends out a custom report if the user enters an email address. (ties into the tutorial @Liz suggested) 

it might give you ideas for a starting  point.. 

des

Badge

That's very helpful, thank you. However, I'm still not sure how to set it up so that people receive a score for the different categories in the survey. Could you please assist me with that? Specifically, how do I assign scores to each category based on the answers given, and then send automatic responses based on those scores? @john.desborough 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Samboy - if you search in the Typeform Help Center using the term “scoring quiz’, you will find this tutorial: 

https://www.typeform.com/help/a/build-a-quiz-with-multiple-scores-4410816726804/

Note you can find the Typeform Help Center link down at the bottom of the Community home page.

des

Badge

Thank you very much. 

I don't want to display how much they have scored. Instead, depending on their score in different categories, a diagnosis should be automatically generated. For example, if the user has scored 2 out of 10 points in Category A, jthen they are very poor in Category A. I want to generate an automatically generated response for this... And that for 10 categories.

I also have searched in the community forum but didnt find answers to my question.

@john.desborough @Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Samboy - you have to figure out what your outcomes are ie poor in category A … and then figure out what you want to show them. Then you have to use the logic rules to guide them to the result - if you want to use a statement page that shows a diagnostic in the typeform, you have to determine how to get them there. if you want to have a report generated at the end, then you have to figure out what tooling you want use to pass the data from typeform to that tool to generate the report. 

but you have to do the thinking - there are a lot of posts in the community that cover this topic. there are articles in the Help Center that will do that . 

there are also folks, agency and service partners of Typeform, who will assist you on a ‘for fee/paid work’ basis to build these types of quizzes - i’m one of them but i am booked solid for the next 8 months building typeforms for clients. 

des

Badge

thx