Answered

To give an judgement about a score

• 15 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

I am creating a typeform in which I ask all kind of questions, and in teh presentation of the result I want to give a judgement about (individual) answers. 

For example ‘Good’ or ‘Not so good'. 

Of course I can set the logic, but I can't manage to use ‘my’ tekst (good / not so good) in the result. 

I can make a logic with branching and calculations, but then I can only give a number, or feed back the original answer of the respondent. 

Does anyone have an idea? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 March 2024, 17:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Quirien This is an interesting use case. Are you looking to add in this in the ending? If so, it might actually be better to create a custom report like below which you could then go into further detail with: 

Thank you Liz, this helps. 

I had already come to the solution to make different endings for all the options, but that would mean 32 endings. (each new question would double the amoutn of endings and with 5 questions we are at 2^5 = 32

I will check if this method helps me with more complex quizzes. 

Quirien 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Quirien Let us know how it went!

It's not working (yet), this only works with ending screens. I want to go to dofferent endings after the ‘32 judgement pages'. And in the final ending, the link to your proposition. I am working around it dofferently now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Quirien - you could set up a ‘statement page’ for each of the 32 judgements and then use a logic rule to send the user from the page to the appropriate ending page and then off to the report. 

just a thought

des